EzBake is a complex software implemented from scratch in C++ that automates quality testing of camera lenses by communicating with a thermal chamber via Modbus Protocol.
A separate interactive software is scripted in MATLAB that assists in developing and visualizing complex graphical charts and testing camera controls by extracting and manipulating the data from the thermal chamber. The goal is to simplify the process of quality control and provide visualizations of data that are easy to understand for potential clients.
- Core Features
- Automate and simplify camera lenses quality testing
- Communicate with the testing chamber via Modbus Protocol
- Generate data visualizations that are easy to comprehend
- SkillsC++, MATLAB, Data Visualization, HCI
- KeywordsSoftware Development, Automated Quality Testing